Some women may find that becoming aroused and enjoying sex is increasingly difficult due to a variety of
factors. Regaining vaginal sensations and an enjoyable sex life is possible with the O-Shot at Edans Med
How does the O-Shot® work?
The O-Shot uses Platelet Rich Plasma(PRP) which is extracted from the patient's own blood and re-injected into the clitoris and the anterior vaginal wall, proximal to the G-Spot. The O-Shot adds volume to the treated area, in turn increasing sensation and sensitivity.
After a few weeks, the stem cells and tissues in the injected areas grow and regenerate, causing an
increase in blood flow and tissue rejuvenation in the clitoris and vaginal walls.
Who is a candidate for the O-Shot®?
The O-Shot is for women of all ages who suffer from dull vaginal sensation, vaginal looseness due to age or
childbirth, women who have had an orgasm, and women looking to improve sensation during sex. The O-Shot can
also help with urinary incontinence and women suffering from common sexual disorders.
Is the O-Shot® a safe procedure?
Because the O-Shot utilizes platelet-rich plasma from a person's own blood and is not a chemical or synthetic substance, it is completely safe.
The O-Shot® at Edans Med Spa helps:
- Increase sexual desire, arousal, and libido.
- Tighten the vaginal opening.
- Decrease painful intercourse.
- Create stronger and more frequent orgasms
- Increase ability for vaginal orgasms.
- Increase vaginal lubrication.
- Decrease urinary incontinence.
- Women experiencing sexual disorders such as Dyspareunia, Female Orgasmic Disorder, Hypoactive Sexual
Desire Disorder, and Female Sexual Arousal Disorder
Monday - Friday:
10am to 6pm
10am to 3pm